Thursday, 23 May 2013

Busy Like a Bee.....Bee-Like!!!

Well it's been a manic two weeks so far, with glue guns, sewing machines, snapping threads, decopatch paper, fabric paints, a whole pile of buttons and the odd feathers here and there, I am finally starting to get something that resembles a variety of stock for my site, which I'm currently building thanks to Tictail, a new on line company that are helping so many small business out there to start up on line....FOR FREE!!!

So I now have a a decent number of cotton canvas bags, which have all been hand painted or decorated by me, an actual piece of hand painted art work, I just have to get the frame tomorrow for it, two cute little nature houses to keep the ladybugs and bees warm at night and a few other little bits for the house.

Hopefully over the next few days, I'll be able to get the mirrors, name plagues and picture frames decorated as well and I'll definitely be good to go.

Oh and did I mention I AM LOVING EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!!!