Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Paper Scissors Wire and Glue

Well, the business plan is very nearly done and dusted.....thankfully!!

So I've moved onto fun things. Creating my logo for my site, business cards etc. I want something that can be easily recognizable as my own, so what else can a girl do but get the craft materials out and make it myself. After a few ideas, I've decided on handmade paper flowers with paper clip stems and leaves, thankfully, I had that in my tiny amount of stock so off I went with the trusty scissors and pliers a cutting, gluing and bending things into shape and I have to say, I like what I've come up with. 

Yes, it's still a rough draft of what it will eventually look like, but once I use my actual camera and wait for daylight (instead of using the camera on my mobile and lights) I reckon it's going to look pretty darn spiffy. 

I've just got to change some colours, as I didn't realise that the white would be saturated by the background colours, once I'd begun to play with it on photoshop. Its all trial and error at this stage and as they say, you learn from your mistakes, but hopefully by the weekend, I'll have an actual image that I can call my own and it will become synonymous with Hippychick Creations :D